Bryce Dombrowski is a second-year Mechanical Engineering Student at the University of Victoria. This website is a record and portfolio of his various engineering / technical projects.
Customer Service: Friendly with fantastic rapport building skills, I care about the people I serve, and am to happy help customers resolve any concerns in either English or French.
Commitment to Quality: It’s the little things; they matter. Highly conscientious, I strive to offer the best in service and quality while meeting proper protocols.
Problem Solving: Calm in crisis with a proven ability to reliably create practical and functional solutions whether to do with staff, customers or procedures.
Teamwork: I have a strong reputation for going above and beyond with my teammates by covering shifts, jumping in to get the job done, and offering encouragement to keep people’s spirits up.
Programming Languages: C++, C, Java, Lua
Robotics: Built and programmed robots using VEX and NXT Mindstorms
Software: SolidEdge, PlasmaCAM, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Server / Bartender May – Aug. 2017
White Spot Central Saanich Saanich, BC
- Interact positively with guests.
- Provide a professional dining experience.
Landscaper May – Aug. 2016
Golden Touch Landscape Abbotsford, BC
- Install new landscapes.
- Careful maintain properties (gardening, pruning, mowing).
Shift Supervisor / Assistant Manager March 2014 to May 2016
Steamers Coffeehouse Abbotsford, BC
- Ensure the satisfaction of customers.
- Reception and organisation of supplies.
- Quality control and supervision of other staff.
Belayer Aug. 2013 to Jan. 2015
Project Climbing Centre Abbotsford, BC
- Organize and belay climbers.
- Ensure all climbing safety precautions are met.
Acting President January 2017 to present
UVic Swing Dance Club – social dance club 40’s style Victoria, BC
Camp Counselor Summers 2013, 2014, 2015
Stillwood Camp & Conference Centre Chilliwack, BC
- Double Dogwood Diploma: French and English
- Serving It Right (Valid until 2022)
- Food Safe (Valid until 2019)
References are available upon request.
Social Media / Other